Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ok, well, I woke up this morning feeling fine. I think what happened is I thought that my youthful body could handle more than it could and pushed myself a little too far. One of those teenage things that I'm sure I'll grow out of eventually.
I don't know if all of you know, but today is a really big day in Kenya. They are implementing a new constitution that is going to change a lot in Kenya. I don't really know exactly what all it does, but it is all over tv, and everyone seems to be excited. There are thousands and thousands of people at the event, and it has been labeled the party of the century. The tv channel we are watching it on has labeled it "Ushering in the new dawn" so it must be something really big. The president and other high officials will swear in today, so this is a historic event in Kenya. Thought you all might like to hear about that.
I don't think we have anything happening today other than a clan leaders meeting tonight, so today should be pretty relaxing. Amma had a headache when she went to bed last night and woke up with a slight one this morning. Don't really know how bad it is, but I'm sure she will be fine. She is a lot better at taking care of herself than I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment