Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday we had a miracle occur. George cooked dinner for us. From what I understand, he has been promising to cook ever since they came the last time, so I wasn't really expecting him to come through. But he did and dinner was awesome. He cooked chicken, and it was some of the best chicken I've ever had. So a special thanks to George, good job.

Today though, we had a pretty good Kingdom Hikers meeting. It was scheduled for two, but being in Africa it didn't kick off till 3:35. Once we started though, they seemed to be pretty open to everything that Abba was saying. They have the same problem that our youth do in that they don't really like to talk during meetings and their faces don't show much as they listen. However, once Abba told them what he was looking for from them and gave them the option of waiting or jumping on board now, they were all on board. I think that they will do very well and I'm looking forward to seeing where all this goes. However, they are going to need prayer, just like our youth does so please pray for them. I think God has some big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment