Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tonight, Abba brought us another awesome teaching. He was talking about the difference between the soul, body, and spirit; and the differences between the sin that is attached to each. If you want the whole teaching, you can email and ask Abba for it, because like most of his stuff, it was pretty long. Probably worth reading though. I would recommend it.
Anyway, unfortunately I was out of it for a lot of the teaching, because I was feeling a little sick. We don't know if it is from working out too hard at the altitude, or if I am really getting sick. I guess we will have to wait till morning to find out. If you all wouldn't mind praying that it isn't me getting sick and just having pushed myself a little far I would appreciate. I don't have enough time here to be sick for some of it.
Anyway, not much more to report from today. However, if I could restate the beginning, I would recommend Abba's teaching to anyone who hasn't heard him talk about it yet. It was really good. Bye for now, and I hope to be feeling excellent in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Noah,

    I've enjoyed reading your blog since you left for Africa; it's been very encouraging to read about what the Lord has been doing. I'll be praying for you today to recover and feel better.

    Eric (from Atlanta)

    ReplyDelete