Thursday, August 19, 2010



Well, the experience Africa has already begun to change us, inside and out. Amy went to Nellie's shop yesterday and got her hair done in lots of little braids. Here are a couple of pictures.

We went out today and met a lady named Tereasa (I don't know her last name) and she was great. We all liked her a lot, and are looking at getting her out the the village when she comes back to the states in November. She has been here for almost two years and has a few different ministries she is working in to help the native people. She was awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

We also went to a restaurant today where I got a t-bone steak, fries and veggies for a little under seven dollars. It was worth every penny. I must say I am enjoying the pricing over here. Everything is so cheap, except for appliances. Those are overpriced.

We have a meeting tonight, so I'll probably post something about that later tonight. Until then, I miss you all and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment